My life😩

Okay so there’s this guy he’s a sophomore; quarterback and OLB on the Varsity Team and he’s MOTHERFUCKING GORGEOUS TOO, and I’m a freshman; On the volleyball team, I play every position.

Anyways, I have one class with him but some of my classes are literally near him. He sits the opposite side from me in the class we share. And sometimes I’d catch him staring and I’d quickly put my head down cause I feel so self conscious since I have a lot of acne and plus my brain is always pulling the ANXIETY ALARM.

After class would end I’d slowly pack my bags to head to the next class and I’d see him stretching and just standing there. And I’d finally get my things together head to my next class and he’d look at me and start walking out. Like I said some of my classes are literally near him so we’d kinda walk to class together.

He’s a quiet person but when he’s with his friends he’s always joking with them and smiling(kinda causes he rarely smiles but when he does it’s so cute). His friends will always look at me, when I walk past them.

I don’t know how to really talk to him, and I’m kinda nervous he might not like black girls(you never know he might not wanna swirl and yes he’s white). What do we even talk about?

Sorry that this was long asf.