TMI - Yeast Infection F*$% OFF!!!!!

Rachel • Ray Xo

Alright. It’s 2am. I️m suffering. I need some ladies to cheer me up.

So, I went to the Gyno for the first time around March 2017! Right after I was diagnosed with a yeast infection. Up until then I never really had any AWFUL symptoms besides discharge however I was naive and really thought I️t was normal. Anyhow. They give me the pill fluconazole to get rid of the infection. However not long after taking the pill I️t came back. Then i started birth control. But yet, the infection kept coming back! To save you a lot of time and effort it’s been back and forth, coming back, seeming to go away, only to come back again since March.

I really don’t know where I️m going with this I just need some positive thinking because I️t feels like the end is never in sight!!!!!!

I️m also type one diabetic so managing my blood sugar is also a huge factor as to why it’s coming back, but its such a hard disease to manage that I can’t just suddenly get my shit together that quick.

I think masturbation and sex irritates I️t too and me and my man have tried going without sex and whenever we think I️m cured we are back to square one!!!!!!!

Anyways, yeast infections are awful. It’s 2am. Ya girl wants to sleep but there’s some trouble down under.

I just gotta do what I need to do! Drop some thoughts ladies. I appreciate you reading my rambling! 😉