Snooping

Erica

So a few days back I was snooping around the guy I’m currently dating Facebook and Instagram. I have a personal and a business page on Instagram and according to him, he only has his business page. So one night I was bored and decided to go through his followers on Instagram to see if I’ll fine his baby mama. I found her only because I know what the baby looks like and she has tons of pictures of the baby. Then I found that she tagged her ex bf (guy I’m currently dating) but it wasn’t the business page. It was his personal page that he failed to mention to me. I looked through it and saw a few pictures of the ex couple from a few years back. I got upset because one he lied and said that he has no other account but the business account and second he’s very active on the personal account🤷🏽‍♀️ I went on Facebook and that’s when I got pissed! A month into our dating relationship he told me that him and his family are going to Florida for a week so I was like cool, have fun and whatnot. I saw a picture on the baby mother’s page of him, the baby and the baby mama on the plane on the date he said they went to Florida😑 so having all of this information, I confronted him today and he said that he didn’t think it was relevant to tell me that she was going and said that the only thing he’s annoyed about is me going behind his back and looking into him. I said I was sorry and I told him that don’t ever think that I don’t trust you because I do and all he said was idk how I feel about being with someone who doesn’t trust me and just need some space to reevaluate our relationship.

So now my anxiety kicked in and I really don’t know what the next move is. I really don’t wanna lose him!