Hit by a truck

Okay, I️ know I️ will get tons of people telling me it’s IMPOSSIBLE to feel symptoms before implantation, and I️ KNOW it’s probably unlikely. My boyfriend and I️ had sex this morning and he came in me and I️ laid there and all that, and a while after he left I️ slept for a few hours. At about 9pm I️ woke up and felt like I️ have been hit by a TRUCK. My back aches like hell, and ALL my muscles twinge and ache too. My uterus feels like my period is about to come- lots of pressure and cramps. I️ am ovulating today, so I know it’s too early to feel HCG, but I️ have researched this and SO many women literally feel conception and know, and so many have symptoms the next day. I️ have also NEVER felt this way during ovulation at ALL. I️ also live on a campus, and have only been eating food from my room because of finals. Nobody else I’ve seen is sick/feeling like this, including my boyfriend so I️ don’t see how I️ can be sick. My question is NOT “is it possible to feel conception/feel different during” but has ANYONE felt this way the day or day after of conception, or felt it at all? Thanks!