Just found out he cheated, 17 weeks pregnant with his baby..

I really don’t know what the right thing to do is so would appreciate any advice.

Yesterday, my partner and I posted our baby announcement on Facebook.

About an hour later, a girl messaged me saying my partner had been up to her house a couple of times earlier in the year and they ‘messed around’ (no sex).

I asked him to tell me the full truth, not hiding anything.

It happened in January and again in March this year. He had went to hers after a night out because she had cocaine, and ended up kissing, putting hands down pants etc.

I’m aware he had an issue with drugs at the start of the year, and in May I told him I’d had enough, so he went to counselling to save his relationship and save his health. But he never told me he had cheated. It turns out he had spoke about this to his counsellor and she told him to either tell me, or let it go.

He chose to let it go out of fear of losing me.

He has completely changed since starting counselling, and I knew before all this that he had doubts in our relationship but we worked on it. Ever since counselling we spoke about buying a house and starting a family. I’m pregnant but have not bought a house with him yet.

He has never took drugs since and barely drinks.

I know he would never disrespect me like this on a sober mind, but can I forgive and forget about what he’s done?

I want to give my baby a chance at having it’s family together.

Would you give him a second chance?