Don’t know where we are

So I’m gonna try and make this short, but oh well let’s see.

I’ve had a crush on this guy for about over a year now and we’ve been texting for about a year. We’ve kissed 4 times, hang out together just the 2 of us 2 times.

We haven’t seen each other in a loong ass time because he was out traveling and stuff.

Our first kiss was at a house party and it was really short.

Our second kiss/make out session was at his place where we watched one of his favorite movies (does that mean anything??!) but I was sick, and already told my momma that I would be sleeping at home.... really stupid

Our third kiss was at joined birthday held be him and our mutual friend.

And our fourth kiss was at his place again, watching RuPaul and Big Mouth. Well we didn’t watch much...

And listen I was willing to give him my V-card, but I got my period that morning our date was....

We been texting but I don’t know if we are becoming friends, because that spark we had in the beginning isn’t quite there anymore. I was really madly in love with his ass and I’m not sure if I’m over him. He once said that he liked spending time with me, especially when I’m thirsty.

Even though I feel bad making pros and cons, here they are.....

Pros: his face, his looks, when he plays music, his taste in music, when he is slightly pressing his thumb on my groin while we are making out, the way he always laughs, his laugh when he really think something is funny

Cons: he doesn’t take initiative, he sometimes leaves me on read (😑), I’m unsure of his thoughts about me/us.

I don’t know where we are now, and I think of him a lot because of the little things in my life reminds me of him. Hearing one of his favorite artists kinda kills me, eating one of his favorite dishes and if our friends mentioning him I want to curl up with a blanket and listen to breakup songs.

EDIT: “He once said that he liked spending time with me, especially when I’m thirsty.” Correcting it to “He once said that he liked spending time with me, and it’s a plus when I’m thirsty.”