My boyfriend is changing!!! RANT

Ss

I’ve been with my man close to 2 years and he’s been drastically changing in the last 6 months. I thought it was a phase; that he hit a rough patch and needed me to just be rhere for him. He stopped taking me out, doing random sweet things and even the sex changed. He stopped going to work and just smoking or being in the house because he hates his job, even asked me for money. I started to despise him, things started to get a little better then we had a few bad incidents but the most recent is in November he said he didn’t want to have sex with me anymore and didn’t want to try anymore, that sex was painful for me and he said he felt like he was raping me. The sex was never that horrible, I feel at a time it did change I did start to have issues being wet for him when he fell into that slump because when he did he treated me differently and wasn’t taking care of himself. I told him we could try new things, lube and sex toys and light candles, you know be romantic and he said fuck no. I just felt so abandoned, that was the second time in our relationship where I felt like he treated me poorly. This last time I went to his house a few days ago and he told me he’d give me gas money (he doesn’t like to come around my fam bc he feels like they don’t like him and he doesn’t like to come over when we go through stuff so he has me drive to him) well when I did he told me I was a gold digger and that I needed to get the fuck out of his house lol I’ve been there for him countless amounts of time and him saying that was the final straw honestly. (PS we had sex before the $ situation) -> well we had sex and he came in me twice and I when I asked him why he had this sinister look on his face and I said why didnt you ask or tell me and he says he normally doesn’t have to ask if I took my birth control and his second excuse was he smoked before I came over. Both bullshit to me, I told him if he wanted to have sex again that he’d have to buy condoms because I don’t trust him. What the fuck am I doing with his ass? Someone speak some sense into me because I know no other woman would put up with his shit and if I was outside of myself I wouldn’t either.