His sister made me self conscious

Sonia

Hey ladies this is just a little story, so like most women I have stretch marks , since I've been about 12 I've always had them and hated them for as long as I had them, I just always felt that they made me less attractive in a way.

Lately I have learned to accept them and actually began feeling a lot more confident in what I wear and how I feel until I heard his little story.

Well anyways so I recently got in a relationship (3 months ) and last night my boyfriend told me about how when we first started talking his sister had made the comment " Ew but she has stretch marks" and this always being flaw I hated most it really shot down my confidence and quite frankly made me very sad, although he reassured me he told her that that didn't matter to him it still made me feel bad because in her eyes she had viewed me as undateable because of the marks on my skin, and it made me think how many other people have seen me and thought the same thing, it had me feeling so low that I actually will now never wear anything that shows my stretch marks around her because I don't want her to look at my body and judge me,

Has anyone else's S/O made any of you feel this way? About anything not just stretch marks