We can’t stand each other

Sarah

Hi guys, I’m scared to write this but here it is. I seriously feel like my hubby and I hate each other. I’m 21 and he’s 43, we married when I was 17. Our relationship has degraded so far we fight everyday.

What do you do when it feels like you hate each other?

We get in fights and he will instantly lock me out of the money, which he only makes. He wants me to work as his assistant and be perfect at a job I wasn’t trained for and he can’t train me. He doesn’t even pay me.

He wants me to paint the whole house myself and turn on the air when it’s cold 😒

I never got a present that I asked for for any year. Never a sewing machine so I could alter my clothes(asked for 3 times at least)

He says he will do things like give me $100 for shopping(once when he saw me crying) an another time he said he’d give me $200 for shopping.(was probably just sad again) $200 for working for him. I never get any money.

I don’t drive, I don’t want to learn on our nice car and get yelled at when I scratch it.

I don’t shop a ton or spend either. Same bra since last year.... I’m usually a ragamuffin.

He doesn’t want me to spend money to be pretty but he doesn’t want me to make money how’s I’d want to try( ayy at home cuddler, cat tree maker). When I’d previously bring up school he would always say “don’t you want to do something for the family Insurance biz?”

Last night I spent the night on the couch, not unusual, because I play hit him with my charger cord and it whipped his face apparently and he freaked out. He will freak out, once during work he started beating his own stomach because it was growling so loud? He will throw fits if he can’t find his keys. I know I’ve been picking up his terrible behaviors too. He never even plays with my step son and I am the one to make him food, make sure he is clean, isn’t an annoying rude kid, and gets to and from school.

Once he beat my cat when I tried to leave the house. Now we have two cats I’m scared to leave without

Now that’s all out there I just feel so lost. When I left home at 16 I didn’t think I’d get into this situation but now I don’t know what to do!?! 😩

EDIT: I have no house to go to, no safe place, no money. That’s a lot of why I haven’t left yet, I am so not going to a shelter where I can’t take my cats