someone please help me.

lil princess

okay so ive been having a lot of shit going on lately and I don't know what's wrong with me. ive had discharge like shown below and a bunch of other stuff. sharp stabbing pain inside my vagina and outside around where my ovaries are, random queezyness, vomiting, always tired, I'm 20 days late for my period and on day 49 of a 28 day cycle. I have either had the thick dark brown or the egg white with blood. the only thing I can find onli

ne is pregnancy or endometriosis and I know I'm not pregnant ive had 3 blood tests done and upwards of 30 urine tests. I don't know whats going on with me and the Drs keep brushing it off and won't do anything. my family dr even told me "I dont know what to tell you. come back when you have insuranvr again and maybe we will figure out something then" and walked out if the room. my insurance is messed up right now but will be fixed soo

n. its been going on for a few weeks now, about 4, and ive seen my obgyn my family Dr the Dr and the walk in 3 times and they just keep brushing me off. I'm only 19 and do have a history of endometriosis , my old ob wanted to do a full hysterectomy when I was 16 but I wanted kids first, I'm so scared because no one will take me seriously and there is no other Drs around for a few hours.