Silent Acid reflux? Please any one

Cassondra

As I’m writing this I feel like I’m having a total melt down. My son is 8 weeks has silent reflux. We went to the doctor and she said to stay on the same formula and just add rice cereal to it to help. Which I did and it was working. Well all of a sudden it has stopped working and on top of is making my son very constipated. He has very bad constipation problems already and he has to have 2 tsp of mineral oil in his bottle to go. Well that isn’t doing the trick anymore. So I called the doctor and she told me to put him on enfamil nutramigen maybe this would help but instead it’s made him worse. He’s now very gassy and crying from that. Also he’s spitting up way more then he has ever done. He’s very very weezy now. I can’t even lay him down because he keeps gasping because the acid won’t go down. I tried to ya gripe water to help but he doesn’t do well with it. He starts screaming in more pain every time I’ve tried to give it to him. This formula seems to make it worse. I feel like a horrible mom seeing my son in pain all day every day. We’re both lacking sleep. He’s so tired because he can’t sleep and I can’t sleep because I can’t put him down. Did anyone else have issues with that formula? Or any advice on the reflux