So AF came 5 days early

Jennifer • Luna Skye due 1/26🤰♉Taurus.🐍slytherin.🔪👻winchester.💪buckybarnes.army wife 8 years. 10 year old 👦 and 9 year old step👦

and I had this whole big post written but my Wi-Fi went out for no reason for a minute in the entire house and it deleted.

anyway. so yeah, she came early. I was extremely convinced that I was pregnant for about 3 days, then I had a temp dip and just felt sad and knew lady time was coming. that's what we call it in my house, besides the dog I'm the only female lol.

I am so happy for everyone who got their BFP this month, ive been reading everyday and I'm so happy for you! to those of you who still need to test, baby dust baby dust baby dust!

to those of us who got our lady time, this shit sucks. I know. trust me. I just cant lose hope yet. its going to happen for us, I know it. hopefully all of us have BFP's next month and we can have that joy ourselves. I have faith in us.

so anyway, ive not been feeling very festive and my husband says "huh uh, no more, practice practice practice" but I'm shortening this way way way WAY down because I've written this stuff twice lol. he's like, we need ugly Christmas sweaters and go shopping and eat ice cream and be cheesy so we did haha. our kids were at a Christmas party so we had a nice little time today.

I didn't think he understood just what he's been doing to help me through this, he's been trying to not make me cry so that's enough lol. we both know it'll happen eventually. so today I realized maybe I should have a little christmas spirit and have hope that everything happens for a reason.

good luck ladies! ill be around 😏

here's our sweaters, and our dog Evee Softpaws haha

my husband (his name is Kurt) and the elf (named jack) has a flask in his pocket haha