Dear James

FUCK YOU!!!! You abusive, drug-addicted, rapist, cheating piece of shit! I hate that you’re still alive. I hate that I am raising my son all by myself, with not even a penny from you. You stole my childhood from me. You made me miserable and bitter. And paranoid as fuck. I can’t even drive around this city without anxiety and fear of running into you. I hate you so god damn much with every cell of my being and every breath that enters and leaves my lungs. You are so disgusting. I want to torture you for all the physical and emotional pain you put me through. I’ve had to delete my personal Facebook and make an entirely new one under a completely different name because even though you told me to fuck off, you still had to get the last laugh in by bombarding me with friend requests and messages, even getting your trash family and druggie friends to get in on it. I’ve tried to move on with my life but I’m so furious that I can’t. And when I close my eyes, I see your fucking ugly face and your fucking green eyes that my son has too. And I want to burn you. My body is on fire with rage, even 5 years later. I FUCKING HATE YOU, JAMES. YOU MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. I want to message you and tell you how much I fucking hate you. But then you’ll find me. And I’ve worked so hard to get away from you. So this is me telling the Universe how much you make me sick. You’re going to rot in hell!