Annoyed with family lately

My dad constantly calls my mom and me names. Like my dad will call my mom the R word, douchebag or constantly tell her to shut up.

A few months ago my dad thought I answered him with a tone and he screamed at me for an hour calling me a bitch over and over again until I "got it through my head."

Growing up I've heard my dad say things to my mom he should never say and she does everything for him. She just sits there and says I'm sorry and then kisses the ground he walks on. He can never be wrong either. If I brought any of this to his attention I better be ready for a 2 hour long lecture about how I don't know what I'm talking about and then he turns it on me. It's so sad really.

Sometimes I think I'm over reacting but this has been going on for so long. Maybe I am overreacting but I still don't think a man should ever talk to a woman or his daughter like that and should finally, after all these years, say a he's simply sorry. Everyone in my house is scared to stand up to him and I just pray that I will never have to deal with this in a relationship or marriage. I also just can't wait until I can leave.