ER at 32 weeks pregnant

Kim • PCOS,fibroid fighter!💪🏼 Mommy to my beautiful 3 yr old girl! our 🌈 baby girl born feb 1st 2018 🎀 💖💓💗🎀🎀

Well nothing like spending my Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> in the hospital!! I️ went to church around 4 and started getting Braxton hicks. But this lasted for 4 hrs and was getting worse and every 5 min, I️ drank more water, tried to eat, lay down you name it. I️ finally decide to call my doctor and they had me go in. My heart rate was high and pulse. When I️ got into the room and the nurse asked my to undress all of the sudden the room was spinning and next think I️ know the nurse and my husband are holding me up. They said I️ passed out and the grabbed me b4 I️ hit the floor! Thank God they where right there!!! And turns out I️ was not in labor!!! My blood sugar was crazy and caused me to get supper dehydrated! They had to run blood work and that made it worse! I️ was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes after my first daughter was born, but have been in remission for a yr and half. My doctor has monitored me threw out this pregnancy. I️ guess I️ am going to have to go back in and be tested again! I’m just so thankful my baby is ok and was not trying to be born!!