Working in retail when pregnant is hard

Dreaming • Mumma bear to baby boy 🧸 and expecting again 🤰🏼 💕 Dreaming always dreaming 💕

I get upset over the smallest things and it feels so much harder trying to keep my sanity at work, especially because I haven’t told anyone yet. So I’m trying super hard to not be an hormonal mess.. but there’s one particular girl I work with that drives me nuts, she’s horrible and always steals my sales 😡 she’s new like me but really sucks at her job and everyone knows it.

I work my butt off for my store, while she just hovers around the register snaking all the big sales. It’s super frustrating!!

She really upset me the other day, so I told one of the girls that she took my sale, I wasn’t going to say anything.. but the annoying girl printed the receipt out, held it up and smugly smiled at me. So I’m like ‘that was my sale’ but she either didn’t hear me or ignored me 😑

It really got under my skin, so I told one of the other girls and they said I should just take it back, but I said I don’t want any drama so they told another girl I work with and she was like ‘oh hell no, that’s not on, I’m giving you that sale so and so doesn’t even talk to customers’ I thanked her and said I just don’t want any drama. So she said ‘just say I changed it because I saw you helping those customers.’

I’m so glad these girls have my back 😊 Anyone else feeling the pressure of being a retail assistant?