Oh my how the tables have turned ๐Ÿ˜

On Christmas morning at our house my husband had me open a gift from him where he told me he was ready to start officially trying to have babies ๐Ÿ˜ well...with some of my birthday money a few months ago I bought the clearblue digital advanced ovulation kit to have for when we were ready to start because I knew he would be ready sometime soon. I did a test right away because I was in my fertile week according to this app. It had a flashing smiley! After having Christmas at my parents house we traveled 350 miles to have Christmas with his family. I brought the tests along just in case because we're going to be here a few days. This morning I woke up and did a test and we got a solid smiley! Omg I am ovulating at his parents house!! ๐Ÿ™ˆ the hilarious part is his mom told me a story one of the last times we were back visiting that my husband was conceived at his grandmas house because they were trying and it was time to "go" ๐Ÿ˜‚ (my MIL is an open book ๐Ÿ˜…) maybe that will be our good omen and our little one will be conceived at their grandmas house ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ™Š baby dust to all you lovely ladies! โคโœจ๐Ÿคฐ๐Ÿผlet's start 2018 with a bang!