Am I a bad girlfriend?

UPDATE: Kinda very tmi but we just had the most amazing sex in this room, it was passionate and rough and he told me he loves me (he always tells me he love me everyday but never during sex) he dirty talked a little which he never does and if was just amazing, now i feel a bit better about staying in this room. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ So my boyfriend and I live on the other side of Canada and his parents live on the opposite side,(he's 21 I'm 19) for Christmas be took a bus down here, it's my first Christmas away from home, it took four days. We're staying at his mom's, in his old bedroom in the basement. He told me a few months ago he use to bring home girls alot and fuck them back in high school because he lived in the basement apartment and his mom lived up stairs, I brought it up a hour ago and he laughed saying that it was his fuck den. We're staying in this room and I feel awkward as hell, and even a bit jealous. Does this make me a bad girlfriend? I feel terrible for being a bit jealous, I'm obviously not mad since it was before we even met I just feel awkward, we're moving here in the spring and more than likely staying in the basement apartment in his old "fuck den" so I know I need to get over it. I just feel weird

like a bad girlfriend