My ex has been fucking around with town "bicycles"

Stephanie

He might have gotten one pregnant and may or may or may not have made her have an abortion. So if he continues to try to get up with me or tries to contact me even if he breaks it off with her. Can I fucking be an asshole? What should I say to get it through his head that's beyond shitty? What can I do, to fucking get him to go away after that? One of the girls dated another one of my shitty exes the week he got expelled from highschool, how do I get him to understand that I don't fucking forgive over and over again. Can I be left alone? It's happened to me before, but I'm done with being a pushover and I'm fucking sick of all the disgusting things these fucking whores do. Can he go be with some fucking piece of shit asshole that would drugs before him or use him for any money he ever acquired? Not my fault he fucked that up. I'm done with being a pushover or worrying over who's the actual baby daddy of my exes ex girlfriend, like some stupid Maury shit. How do you fuck that up? I'd tell him I hope she aborted it, hope she didn't drink while pregnant or take too many drugs. Now I know why everyone told me to fuck your brother.