Diagnosed a Few Days Ago..

Samantha

I got really sick and it hurt to pee, walk, sit, and even move so my fiance took me to the hospital and long story short Dr Checked my vag (finger exam) and said I had bacterial vaginosis and prescribed me medication I felt horrible the next day but continued with the medication and still didnt feel better so Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> I went in again and told the Dr I didn't think they checked me right so she looked on the computer and said omg the Dr didnt even do the right exam imma get you set up for a pelvic exam and so she checked and said well the reason I was uncomfortable was because I had herpes and I took it pretty hard and my bf came to the room and comforted me and he's being very supportive but im so scared to even pee I put running warm/fresh water and I havent really poopped..I'm so scared that when i finish with this breakout imma get another one and imma just break down again it hurts so much any treatments that help fast? I have antibiotic and antiviral pills that im taking rn