Thank you Glow community...

Sorry if my english is confusing, it’s not my first language. I’ve been using Glow for a couple of years now, and reading your break up stories helped me so much on this new moment of my life.

I met this guy online and we got along right away. After only 4 months of our relationship I found out he was still texting with other women. He begged for forgiveness, cried, said I was the woman of his life, bla bla bla.... and I gave him a second chance. 5months forward I saw a notification on his phone from a date site. We broke up but I gave him a second chance after que swore it was just nothing. (I regret not going through his phone and really looking for the truth) a few more months ahead he proposed, I said yes...and we eloped! 48 days of marriage I found out he’s online again. I confronted him and made him log in to the site and show me his profile.

He wasn’t paying for the online service anymore, so he wasn’t able to engage in any conversations, but had been trying to talk to at least 30 married naked women! I married him for love! I’m from latin america, I would have to go back home because my student visa was expiring, he didn’t want me to leave! I already started my green card process so i’m stuck with this man that i’m hating!!!!!!!! We split before XMas and he’s traveling for New Year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a>!! I’m feeling so alone and lost, and angry..., 😫

Of course he saying he loves me, but now he acknowledges he has a problem and said he needs to be a better man before we can even try again! Thing is, I do not want to try again!!! I don’t know if I love him anymore!!!