He wants to be a father again. I cried... ๐Ÿ’•

Amanda โ€ข 25 years old. Engaged(Nov. 6, 2016) to my other half of 3 years and currently TTC. He's my first real relationship I've ever been in. โค๏ธ Baby dust to all trying!

So we went to dinner tonight at the good ol' Outback Steakhouse and he got on the subject of trying a fertility clinic once I'm on his insurance after we get married. We've been engaged for a year now and have done it together for 3 years(we've been together for 3 years) not really trying for one until a few months ago. But during those 3 years you think something would of happened, right? Even if you weren't planning..

But I told him it'll be expensive for that and he said "I know..but apparently whatever we're doing isn't working..I just want to be a father again". That broke my heart ๐Ÿ˜ข He has a 7 year old son from a past relationship but she's a ***** so he can't ever see him because he was in an abusive relationship with her and he needed to leave to stop getting beat and regrets leaving him behind. But he has tried doing child support but she won't let him.

And we've been together for 3 years and have talked about having a family. We have this new house now, new jobs, animals and there is one thing missing..a daughter or son. And he really wants a baby with me. ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ’•

I seriously broke down at dinner when he said he wants to be a father again. He said to not do that and I said " I want a baby just as much as you and I really want to give you one" And no baby yet. He said "adoption" even came over his head the other day.. I've drank POM once, took the One A Day pills for 30 days for trying to conceive, preseed and using OPKs...nothing..at least not from a few months ago doing those. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข

I think we want to try to use Preseed again. But once I'm off this period in a couple days..I seriously want to try again! ๐Ÿ’• I want a family with him. He's going to be a great father. Why? Because I've seen the way how he acts with my baby niece and cousins ๐Ÿ’• I just know I'm scared of the doctors and <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">fertility treatment</a> will be expensive. I love him so much and want to create our baby. ๐Ÿ’•

Him with my baby cousin ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

We'll have one...I promise โค๏ธ

My niece loves him so much โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ