Any type 2 diabetics?

Shanean • Ttc our second child. Really want our first to have a sibling. Would love to have 3 children, they are such blessings!!
I was diagnosed early in this pregnancy as a type 2 diabetic. I've been monitored once a week since and at 32 weeks will have to have baby monitored twice weekly. I have done well with the diet maintaining the 20lbs that I lost but my sugars are still everywhere. I've been placed on insulin I'm now 31+5. I really don't know what to do because I have gotten hungrier and craving sugar like crazy. I've actually lost all motivation to walk anymore because I am so fatigued. Working, and the crap that's needed to be done at home, I just want to sleep, have no energy. 
How are you guys handling this. I feel like a failure cause I can't get my levels under control, they aren't in the 2-300s but higher than I want them to be. I just want to give up but I know I can't. Just needing some advice, really struggling with this diagnosis and insulin and food and anemia and just everything.