TTC Advice Needed--Anxiety/Depression

My husband and I have been married for a little over two years now and we are on our third month TTC. It was such a huge deal when he was finally on board because I have had baby fever from the moment we said “I do”! Anyway, he has depression and anxiety and takes medicine for it. Since we have started TTC, right around my ovulation time he is not able to finish… Our first month I did not do ovulation strips, so I guess technically I cannot count that month as being a “problem” because I am pretty sure we weren't have sex on the right days and finishing wasn't a problem for him. Month two I did purchase ovulation strips and made the mistake of telling him when I was fertile. I guess it was like an “oh s***” moment and he felt like the pressure of performing was on him and he was not able to finish when we needed it to happen. As soon as he knew I wasn’t ovulating anymore, he was fine and was able to finish. Month three (this month), same thing… My positive ovulation test was yesterday afternoon and we had sex both yesterday morning and this morning and nothing, no ejaculation. This month I didn’t even tell him when I was ovulating but somehow he just knew based on my urgency to have sex, I guess. Again, he is saying that he is feeling pressure to perform and on top of that, he has some job stress that is affecting his anxiety. I am not saying I don’t believe him because I know how his anxiety and depression can affect him in ways that I do not understand because I myself do not have depression or anxiety. I guess I am just upset because I have been waiting so long for this time to come and now that it is here, things aren’t going as I was expecting. Supportive words of encouragement are welcomed because I am feeling like I’ve done something wrong to where he feels this “pressure”. What can I do to make this all better for him? I Has anyone experienced a similar situation?