Girl talk ASAP! Help ladies

Alright so recently this beginning of the month my husband said he wanted a divorce it’s been pretty bad up until a few days ago. He still wants a divorce but i can understand why. He got married to me for the wrong reasons and we didn’t have a foundation under us he feels like I need to grow and he feels that way also, and he feels the only way that is possible is that I’m not with him. Now yesterday I got to thinking about his Facebook account ...I hacked it ! I found a interesting conversation he had with some friends even with his mom. I screenshoted the conversation he had with his mom and also his friends ...

Now his mom and I fixed our conflicts we had I’ve forgiven her in my heart from what she has said about me. I didn’t say anything to my husband because honestly some of the things that were said are true. Plus I don’t want to fight anymore. Now moving along ...I called him asking him a question if he was flirting or talking to other woman *HINT: I know he was flirting with one girl and almost got a number from another girl from when he went out to the club* he didn’t tell me the truth. He admitted he did enjoy his time out because he was getting attention and attraction.

He finally said he cares for me but he doesn’t love me. I told him that was painful to hear and he said it’s painful for me to because going over and over in my head you were suppose to be the love of my life. Moving along...we had a moment and a understanding from both that yeah we got married early , way too early and he got married to me for the wrong reason.

He asked for my help on some things and I asked helps from him. I’m 29 weeks pregnant so of course he wants to be responsible.

Well somewhere out the blue ...we ended up flirting with one another ...I said around the line that “knowing my ass I will be waiting around for you” I chuckled and he didn’t get it so he asked “what did you say, why are you chuckling?” I respected on what i said and he told me “Just don’t be messing around with other guys”

-Back story : we were a long distant relationship and we were on and off almost a whole year , I was messing around with other guys while for some odd reason my heart was waiting on him.-

So I said “the only guy I’m going to be messing around with is with you” he replied with “knowing me I think I’m going to be also” we both laughed because we talked about this at Dairy Queen that if we were ever to break up knowing how strong our connection is we won’t ever be over. Anyways moving along moving along ... I jokingly said he owes me a date cause we are so over due on it and over due in a lot of things , he said I can’t wait for February cause yeah we are way past over due and that I will definitely get a date , he said he likes our dates. One thing led to another and We had phone sex for after a long time not being intimate since August , he called me baby heck even said this dick is yours ...I said I missed him and he said he missed me too. IT WAS AMAZING ! we talked about me giving him head until I “recover” from down there and that everyday I’m going to do it , and he said he doesn’t think I will , I told him to try me and said let’s make a deal what if I do give you head all day then what girrrll he said he would give me head for a whole month IM WINNING! I sent him pics and he sent me pics while we were getting physical over the phone telling him what I miss him telling me what he misses ..afterwards I told him that was amazing and if we could “cuddle”over the phone basically sleeping together over the phone. We did. You guys what does any of this mean? I mean do I want to have sex with him HELL YES I DO! and now I know he still is attracted to me and im very much still attracted to him. Should I leave him along? Am I wrong? Anyone been in this situation? We haven’t talked all day today so ??? Ladies Input help help help