im.having a hard time trying to deal with the fact that i have to put up with the fact my in laws are just assholes

Lupita • married an anime junkie like me. Love to watch 90`s sitcoms, and draw, paint, cosplay. my fav 50"s sitcom is i love lucy. my fav disney princess is jasmine. looking to make newfriends.

Just today my fil harassed my husband and I about a bunch of different things out of nowhere. im constantly stressed out by my fil and his constant put downs and rude remarks about my husband and me and how we choose to raise our daughter. both of my in laws are just to much to deal with. they are disrespectful ppl who like to pre judge others on everything and anything. My husband and I are ttc and are having a hard time doing so because of the constant stress they give us. We are currently looking for places for rent to move out. the sooner the better. I cant stand there be anymore. being in the same house as them is torture. they never likes me from the start and all I've ever tried to do was to get to know them and try to come to some kind of common ground especially after all the attempts they did to try to break me and my husband up. they are terrible ppl who like to put everyo e down. we tried getting along wuth rhem but they refuse they are stuck in there ways and enough is enough. We need our own place.