Where did my period go??!? 🙃🤔😥

Shyla • Marine, Single mother of 1 amazing little boy! Just downloaded the app to keep up with Mother Nature! 😡👊🏾💢

So here we are Dec 30th, one day from the new year and Aunt Flow has yet to show up. A total of 5 Days late and no period, spotting or anything for the month of December. This is the first time this has happened to me and i not know the reason why. The first time this happened was in Marine Corps Boot Camp. I didn’t have my period for the whole 3 months because of extreme stress. And neither did i have it during MCT training because...you guessed it! EXTREME STRESS! I didn’t have my period for a total of 6 months! I continued to go to the doctor tho just to make sure everything was okay. Lord and behold i got it once i hit my first duty station. 😫 I say all of this to say, nothing extremely stressful has been going on in my life. Nothing out of the norm. So it’s freaking me out that my period is missing. And it’s driving me crazy trying predict when it will come on so i won’t mess up my underwear 😂. Anybody ever had this happen to them? When your period just decided to take a vacation?

P.S I’m in a lesbian relationship and haven’t been with a male for over 2 years so i KNOW I’m not pregnant.