Females!!!

So my husband is in the military, we live in a small town, I have no friends here, I keep complaining to my husband I’m tired of being lonely on friends. He keeps telling me to go to classes at the gym, make new girl friends, well I’m not a people person. So, I found Glow and saw that you can post things comment on other people’s post. Hoping to talk to females on here... OMG it’s still the EFFING!!! same as it was for me in my school years. I was the type to hang with females when I was super young but they were all backstabbing little Sh!ts so I decided to hang with guys when I got in 8th grade to end of my high school. Well when I got pregnant and got out of school I don’t care for anyone anymore. I have only one guy friend and one girlfriend then my husband but my two friends are so far away from me. I tried to you know be nice to the females on this app but sorry not sorry so many of them are horrible. A lot of them act like they are better than you and I hate that crap. I’m not saying all females just the ones that act like they are still in high school and thinking they are better than everyone else, cause arguments with you for no reason. This is why I won’t go to some class at the gym to make friends!