Dear EX Fiancé

Dear Ex Fiancé,

Fuck you if you think you’re getting primary custody over a baby I had to grow myself alone because you couldn’t be a decent human being and treat me with respect rather then as your verbal bunching bag. You manipulative crazy dumb fuck. You won’t even be present at the birth! You obviously don’t know the state laws either! So why the hell would you get primary? When you didn’t even want the baby to begin with!

“I think the kid deserves to grow up in a home where it’s wanted and loved.”

“Loved by both parents.”

Remember saying you wouldn’t love him? Remember trying to convince me of adoption 3 different occasions after being repeatedly told no and asked to quit bringing it up?

Remember joking TO A WOMAN WITH INFERTILITY ISSUES behind my back about selling our unborn baby to her?

Yea. Fuck You. You aren’t getting shit.

You verbally, mentally and emotionally abusive manipulative asshole. You can keep pretending and fake to everyone you have depression but trust when I say that excuse for everything will get old. It already has for me. Grown ass fucking manchild. Take responsibility for your own damn actions rather then blaming it on someone or something else.

Before it was my fault.

The it was the pregnancy.

Then me again.

Now it’s depressions fault.

Occasionally still mine.

Will it be the baby’s fault next?

Go play in traffic like you always told me you wanted to do. Always telling me I made you want to kill yourselves and then trying to apologize for being a dick only to repeat the process over again.

Sincerely

The only legal parent of this baby, Your victim.

( disclaimer I never spoke to him this way in rl. I always tried to please him and he always had to take More and use guilt and manipulation to force me to do things I didn’t want too. Even then I was blind and still tried to keep everything peaceful.... This me letting out my anger. )