Pregnancy has not blessed my booty..

Amelia

So needless to say I've always had a pretty...to put it nicely...small behind. I still remember the traumatizing experience I had years ago when a group of my "friends" made a fake Facebook profile with my name and pictures and proceeded to list all my insecurities and body flaws. One of those being my "flat ass". Since then I have never really looked at myself, especially my butt the same. My confidence has gotten better no doubt. I've gotten rid of toxic people and also toxic self hating thoughts upon myself. But, my butt still bothers me from time to time. NOW I am currently 17 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My tummy has begun to show the signs of a little baby bump which seems to make my butt look even flatter then it already is. So my question is. Is it safe for me to start working out even if I didn't really ever work out before pregnancy? Would it be safe for me to tone and firm up certain aspects of my body? Or could this be harmful to my wee little baby? And if it is safe, what are some good butt lifting/toning/firming exercises?