I can’t take it anymore!!

LIFE!!! Life has taken a huge toll on me!!! I pray and pray I praise God even in the pain but the pain of life is unbearable... I tried to hang myself this morning but has soon as I felt it working I stopped out of fear of the unknown. I have been through hell. I have no friends my family aren’t supportive and don’t understand. The only person I truly have is my boyfriend and our relationship is on the rocks soon to crumble underneath me. I can’t take it losing him, he is the love of my life. I want it all to end I cry and cry and cry !!! I’m sick of living. I’m pretty sure I have develop depression but I have no insurance to get the help I need and out of pocket cost to much, there are no free clinics where I live. I want help but I can’t get any. I’m on my last leg I feel so alone. I feel like I’m stuck on this earth forever to be in pain. I pray for God to take my life every single moment. I’m hurt and have no one. I’m a lost soul. I need prayers. I NEED SOMETHING. I can’t even describe the amount of emptiness I feel. I’m so alone. I honestly can’t take this anymore... where is God?!?!