UTI or STD???

I know I need to go to the doctor and I plan on doing so, but I also want opinions and thoughts if anyone else has experienced this. I have been getting UTI’s for a couple months now maybe once a month or once every other month. They just keep coming back and Im taking my antibiotics (all of them) plus being extra careful during sex with my partner(we’re lesbians) to not mix any anal fluids into my vagina as well as peeing right when I need to. I keep going through ultrasounds, x-rays, cat scans all of that but the only thing they found was my left tube to my kidneys or bladder (i’m not sure which) is smaller than the other. I don’t know if this is just UTI’s for a random reason or maybe an STD because sometimes my pee stinks and cum stinks when i’m going through these UTI’s. The beginning of last year I was raped and I have finally come to be okay to talk about it (anonymously of course) BUT I honestly am not sure about my “regular” vagina smell anymore because of that situation and since before that happened I wasn’t sexually active except for with one partner. My partner of now is thinking maybe it could be an STI’s and I’m just not sure. Yes, I am going to the doctors but I just want to hear some opinions or relative situations. Thank You!!!!