Need advice and to vent.

My boyfriend and I have been together for a little over 2 years and are expecting our first child in February. We have his daughter full time. Here lately our relationship has changed. I’m not sure what to do. My boyfriend has a small problem with anger, and his attitude. The littlest things can make him mad. Well lately when he comes home from work, (I’m not working right now) all he does is come home and play his video games. Doesn’t hardly talk to me, or spend time with his daughter. He rarely would come home and play his video games everyday. Now it’s become a everyday thing. Before he would call/text me and tell me if he was working over, and now he doesn’t. His affection has started to go away, and I’m lucky if he will say “love you” first or even get a kiss. He tells his daughter almost every night before bed, “love you” and gives her a kiss and won’t do that with me. The only way he says love you is if I tell him first. Tonight I told him he had me worried because I tried calling him (he was busy at work) and he didn’t answer and I wasn’t sure if he was working over or not. His response was, “so fucking what.” Then while he was playing his video game, his daughter wanted something and he told her, “why don’t you ask her to do something for you.” (I was laying in bed and mind you, I’m with her all day.) I don’t know if he really cares about me anymore. It’s starting to feel like he doesn’t. It’s like I’m getting mixed signals and I don’t know what to do. I REALLY love him and want to stay with him but it just seems he’s pissed at me, and won’t let whatever it is go. We still live at his parents and I gave up our bedroom for a smaller one because his brother had to move back home and had more stuff then we did and he’s been pissed about that. I’m hoping to get our own place a few months after I have the baby when I get a job. Then I’ve asked him to move some things to get the babies bed out up and he is mad about that. I just want to better our relationship but I’m not sure what to do. Do I ignore him? Do I give him more space like I’m not here? What do I do?