Too Young

SkinnyWindex • I can fit my entire hand in a Pringles can, I like cats. Successful meme dealer. My Insta and snap are the same as my username here if you need me, *just let me know who you are*

Sometimes people tell me "you're too young to give advice or discuss big issues". I'm 18. Yeah, I'm young and have a lot to learn, but that does not invalidate what I have to say. I have a job, I pay bills, I support my dad and two baby brothers. I'm the one going to parent teacher conferences, doctor's appointments, I do the grocery shopping and I'm the one that cleans the bed after a little boy has an accident. I'm 18, and I'm basically a mother. I've never given birth, I'm not ready for that miracle yet, I am picking up the pieces of a little boy who's mother abandoned him and helping him help himself. I am the one keeping my dad together and making him food because his mother died and he can't do anything but work until he doesn't think, he forgets to eat and he would probably starve if I didn't feed him. I'm the one buying medicine, toiletries, food, toys, anything the boys could possibly need with my money that I get from fucking Wendy's. I try so hard and I do so much, but sure, I'm too young for an opinion. My experiences don't matter. Sure. So the next time someone says "you're too young to be giving life advice" I will reply with "you're too stupid to even talk to me". I do a lot more than most people and I know I am worthy of respect. I am patient, I am kind, and I am worthy. My opinions matter and I won't shut up because I'm a "little girl". That is all, thanks for listening to me ramble lmao