dear foster dad

I hate how you constantly blame me for you parents dying the constant bullying me into thinking your abuse and molestation is my fault how I'm a whore for your constant allowing people to rape me for you own foolish gain in income constantly manipulating me. so guess what your dad died last year it's my fault right because its my fault he died a week before my birthday you blame me right now every year before my birthday it's my fault for asking for gifts or a present no one going to celebrate anymore right now off course New years days my fault too right because your mom just died right I'm tired of you so called calling me your daughter just to get income putting me on medications so if forget your abuse and the abuse of you sons but now since your parent died it's my fault right keeping me from them for 8 plus years just so I can hear they're dead days to weeks later since you guys left and get to say good bye no body care if I even at funeral I hate how you still tills thus day try abusing playing victim for your crimes and your sons I hate you your not my family you adopted me to keep me quiet I hate you