Concerned and Surprised at the same time!

My cycle had been irregular in the past until I had my daughter in April, 2016. My husband and I started to try to conceive again starting in June of 2017 with Clomid. December would have been my last dose until I go back to the doctor. November's cycle comes stays on for about 6 days and stops on time so my husband and I bd during my fertile week with preseed (second time using it). Then December's cycle came for about 5 days then stopped. My hubby and I was able to bd one day, the day before my fertile week started then I started spotting everyday since then. So that last dose of Clomid we couldn't make use of during my fertile and ovulation week. The spotting would stop then start again. It would be brown spotting then red on some days but I would only see it when I wiped. So Monday the 1st I started spotting again after 2 or 3 days free. I decided to get a cheap test from family dollar to test and I immediately got a line. Then I remember I had a test under my sink and decided to test again and two lines show. I went to the doctor yesterday and they did a blood test and I'm waiting on the results as I type. What could this spotting off and on be?