Confidence issues

I’m 21, 5’4 and my weight is unknown(last time I weighed I was 175) 2017 was a Roller coaster, it was a mentally destroying year, very emotionally tough dealing with multiple issues I won’t bore you guys with.

I know I’m not obese or anything but I just feel so huge. I’ve had so many confidence issues and I’m kinda thinking I’m a little depressed. I’ve been called fat so many times by the people I care about. I just full heartily believe it and I’m just so unhappy with who I am now. Constantly worrying about what others think of me and I’ll admit that’s why this post is anonymous.

I want so badly to love my body and be happy in a bikini, but every-time I put one on I just want to cover up with so many layers. I’ve been trying to fast but I’ve taken it to extreme and now I’ve been on the couch for the last few days sick as a dog. So don’t think I should fast anymore but I have no appetite

Idk if I have body dismorpheia or if I need to talk with a therapist or what but I’m just so Unmotivated and I just want to feel beautiful in my own body. Maybe I’m just down in the dumps but any tips or tricks to get me back on track? Thanks