Son's Birthday Nails.

Betthany

I know not everyone will agree with this, and that's ok. we're all women or mothers trying our best, and trying to keep our kids happy and healthy in the ways we see fit. With that said, I did my own nails today; 4 fingers dark purple and an accent nail of glitter. What relevance does that have, you may ask? Well, my son watched me. He turns 3 tomorrow. He begged to have his nails painted purple too. About this time, my husband comes home from work. He tells his Daddy he just wants pretty

nails, with tears welling up in his precious blue eyes. my husband's response "Okay, that'll look cool...but make sure mama adds the glitter polish too. That way you have special birthday nails! Did you know Daddy's favorite color is purple?" so we paint his nails. He sits still through it all and let's them dry. He was so proud to show his Daddy and insisted I take pictures to send to his grandparents. So, take a look at his super special birthday nails! dont mind the bit of paint on his hand, he moved while I was painting