I hate this.

Casey • 2️⃣1️⃣ years old, 🙏🏼 & currently TTC for baby #1. ❤️👦🏽

I don’t want to sound racist or anything because I’m far from it. My boyfriend of 7 years is black & I’m white so try to understand me here.

Okay so one thing that irritates the fuck out of me, is when a white girl goes around and acts like she was born black. Especially when she is fully white. I don’t know if other people deal with this, but white girls in Louisiana do this & it just bugs the fuck out of me. Like there are certain things that are a tradition for black women that white girls try to do here. Or they feel the need to say the “N” word ending with an “A” which is COMPLETELY NOT OKAY! & it just bugs me. Now I don’t care if they’re dating a black guy or not, at the end of the day, YOU’RE still white. & I hate how they try to be something they’re not. I know people are going to comment & say it’s there life, who cares. & you’re right. It is they’re life & they’re entitled to do whatever, my point is it’s annoying !!!!! & no matter how hard you try, you’re still going to be white. 💁🏼‍♀️

& like I said I’m not racists towards any race. I love all people!