Dear Husband

I'm sorry you decided to walk away and chose a lifestyle I never will accept. I'm sorry that the drug finally took you over and that was all you wanted. You left me an your son while knowing the fact I was pregnant again. We didn't know and still don't know if I'm going to miscarry but you don't care. The only reason you call or text is to try and guilt trip me into letting you have the car. It almost worked until you had the guts to drive up to my residency in your own vehicle with two girls. The same day you told me our marriage was over and you chose the drug life over you family. I still love you and I always will. I will never truly heal over the fact I lost my husband to a drug and apparently to other women. You swore there was no one else but I should have known better all you did was lie to me about everything. I didn't know what was a lie from the truth. I'm sorry you will never see your ten month old baby boy who looks just like you. You will never know if I miscarry or not. I don't know if you have another woman or if it's just the drugs but that I will never know. I hope one day, one day soon you turn you life around