Husbands ex was pregnant and never told him

Cristina

Sorry i took so long it’s been a crazy couple weeks but guess what baby is 99.99% my husbands! So looks like I’m a step mom to a almost 4 year old boy! This is so hard!!!!

^^^***UPDATE***^^^^^

Took the test yesterday now waiting for the result!!!!! So by the 26th we will know if I’m a step mom or not....

^^^^^^^UPDATE^^^^^

We have made an appointment for Jan. 18th for a DNA test!! Then it will take 3-5 business days to get the results! This is all so nerve racking i just want to know already!!! But when i know il update again! Thank you all for your comments! They have helped thank you!

^^^^^**** UPDATE ******^^^^^

So my husband and i have been knowing eachother for about 12 years now for the first 6 years we knew went on dates became great friends but never actually became a couple not till 4 years ago we got serious dated 2 years and got married now we have been trying to conceive for about 3 years it has been such a rollercoaster ride the past years especially emotionally it takes quite a toll on us and we always talk about when we have a kid where going to do this and that and now something crazy happened! One of his ex’s messaged me on FB saying she got pregnant and never told him and now the kid is 4 years old and she wants him to meet his son! I’m beyond upset I don’t know how to feel he has mixed feelings about this. Of course he is going to be there for his child 100% of the way and wants to get to know him but I’m so sad and upset i want to be the one to give him his kids i want to be the one making decisions with him about our kids now out of no we’re we have another women and a kid coming into our lives i honestly don’t know what to say or how to think at this point i just want to cry most of the time. Can anyone guide me or give me there point of view on this....