Arguing more frequently

Me and my boyfriend will be together a year in March. We live together and have been arguing more frequently. Last night we were getting drunk and he got mad at me for being drunk. He said he didn't like how I acted. I asked how I acted and he said that I did dumb things like get upset at a tv show (it was Law and Order SVU and I have PTSD). I'm like ????? Just tell me to change it or tell me it's ok. Don't get upset at me. He always says he doesn't like how I am when I'm drunk. I was being fun until he yelled at me. So now I can't drink for the rest of my life unless I want to get yelled at?? Then he didn't touch me All night while we were in bed.

Then a couple days ago we argued because he doesn't do foreplay like At All. No oral, no fingering, no teasing. Just he sticks it in me and is done after he asks me give him a blowjob to start. So I get pissed because I get crap sex and he's asking why I'm upset. So I tell him I don't know who he's been having sex with that cums with no foreplay and in a minute but that's not me. He says he'll work on it. A little later he's having sex with me again. NO FOREPLAY.

I just don't like arguing about stuff like this and I definitely think that it's stupid stuff. I don't like having a negative vibe and that's what this is. I love him a lot and maybe we are just in a rough patch because we are together all the time. But I do a lot to make him happy, A Lot, and it doesn't feel like I get the same return. He doesn't compliment me, rarely does anything affectionate, and doesn't really do anything for me. He plays video games a lot and I encourage it because I know it makes him happy but then he ignores me?? I love him a lot and want this to last. So what do I do? I've already decided to stop drinking so he doesn't get upset and I'll just deal with no foreplay. But what can I do to stop this string for arguing and bad vibes?

(PS last night I told him I thought he was mean and selfish and he just said "k")