boyfriend problems

alright so i’m new to this but i’m having problems right now. when i was younger i was sold for drugs to some men who obviously weren’t great people n they took advantage of me so i have some issues because of that. well i have a boyfriend who’s sweet as can be n we’ve been dating for 6 months but i’m losing feelings for him n im bored in our relationship because he never wants to go out. he just wants to sit in his room n try to take things to the next level which i always shut down. he gets why i can’t bc every time i try anything i feel like i can’t breathe n my mind just goes back to what happened when i was younger. i still feel very pressured to have sex with him though bc i know he wants to and he’s tried multiple times and gets upset when i don’t want to. anyways we went to a party on new year’s <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and i was not in the right frame of mind to be making my own decisions and i passed out and i just remember waking up and his tongue was in my mouth and i’ve just been very triggered since then. ALSO i met this guy at the party n we kinda just clicked ya know. i think i like him but im trying to figure out a way to break up with my boyfriend first bc im not happy in this relationship and i should be. any advice??