I’m nervous

so I’ve been in a relationship for over 2 years, around novemberish things started getting bad. Our communication and arguments were terrible and my boyfriend decided we needed a break. So we took one but we would still talk so if didn’t really feel like a break. Then a couple weeks later he said he wanted a serious break and he it broke my heart because I thought things were getting better but apparently he wasn’t happy. I cried for hours and vented to a few close friends ( I am not a crier at all). I went to go smoke with my ex and I had no intentions on doing anything with him. We basically just talked and watched movies, I fell asleep but we didn’t kiss or anything. He wanted to have sex but I wouldn’t allow that. The next day I thought maybe I should just flirt with him to help get over my feelings from my boyfriend it was obviously dumb and I was hurt and I honestly don’t like him. I went over again and the same thing happened, he wanted to have sex but I didn’t. I slept over and then I never went back. A couple days later my boyfriend texted me saying he still wanted a break but he’s still in love with me and didn’t want me to think other wise.  We’ve been talking everyday since, we got into one argument a couple days after he texted me that but since then we haven’t fought in the past 3 weeks. I’m really in love with him and idk how I should handle this mistake. He always says don’t tell him stuff that’s gonna hurt him but I feel bad. I never wanna hurt him and I never wanna hang out with another guy. Should I just drop it since I didn’t do anything with anyone else? And he technically doesn’t wanna know and things are going great.