Depression is killing me

Dear rapists,

You left me broken, confused and lost. Words can’t even describe how I feel, or what I feel anymore. You ruined my childhood and now, you’re ruining my life. I thought I was ‘over it’, but you’re never over something that traumatic. My dad doesn’t know, and that kills me even more. I want to tell him, so he can hug me and tell me I’ll be ok, that I’m his baby and he’ll protect me. But I can’t, he’s too sick and not strong enough to handle news like that.

You ripped my family part without even trying. When it all came out, when I finally told someone what you all did. No one believed me, and if they did, they didn’t know how to be there for me. No one ever hugged me, comforted me, not even asked if I was ok. I’m still broken, I’m still trying to put those pieces back together but I just keep getting cut by them. when I wanted to end my life because it was becoming too much for me all I thought about was my dad.. he’s the one who saved my life. And to this day he doesn’t even know the real reason why I wanted too.. and never will..

You made me feel ugly, worthless, disgusting, and every word you could think of. You’re our there free, how I wish you could pay for what you did. I wish no harm on you, but I know you’ll get what you deserve. My dad talks about you like if you’re family. Because at one point you were. It breaks me because I have to act like if nothing ever happened, I have to laugh at what he says with a fake smile on my face because he’ll never know what you did to his little princess. I hate you, I hate you so fucken much. You continue to just destroy me without when trying and I can’t fight it anymore..