Being a stay at home mom is a full time job......

Sh

I have seen and heard people in my life saying..... “be thankful you don’t have to work and you get to stay home all day with the babies....”

First off......... when you leave for work everyday, you leave behind crying.... laundry.... crying..... dishes.... feeding baby..... changing diapers..... cleaning floors...... cleaning bathroom..... more crying...... cooking..... picking up after my husband..... making sure baby doesn’t hurt himself on something....... AND THATS ALL BEFORE NOON!! It’s a constant circle of the above and I have to fit In showering myself and eating.

When you go off to work (which I totally appreciate bc your the breadwinner and take care of us) you get a break from all of the above and you get to talk to and see people and have adult conversations. You get to leave the house and see new things.

Sigh...... me and my husband had a bit of an argument bc I feel like a maid... a cook... a nag(bc I have to ask him to pick up after himself)....

And it gets on my nerves when I hear other ladies and men say things like, you should be thankful you get to stay home all day....

Do those people not realize that it’s a FULL TIME JOB THAT START AROUND 5am and ends when they go to bed?! But yet..... your 8-10 hour days are so horrible.

Trust me...... I love my life and my husband and baby...... but being home all day and doing the same things, all day everyday to maintain a home...... is a FULL TIME JOB!

Okay........... have a great day!