My Blissful psychic reading

Blessedw8 • Blessedw8🙇🌈#9

Thanks for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. I think that we are on different time zones, I am on the west coast of Canada:)

They are showing me a little girl who is going to come your way and they relate her to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

They are showing as a child she likes to do things her own way. She likes to take the time to make sure that things are going the way that she had planned. She does not want to rush through anything and will shy away from things that will have a tight deadline. I think that you will find her to take her time with everything she does, not just because of being a perfectionist, but because she is someone who will always enjoy everything she does

They are showing that she is going to prefer to keep her hair longer. It feels like often pulling it into a braid and pulling it over the shoulder. I do see it being just past her shoulders but does not usually have it longer than that.

i am seeing her always good with asking questions because she requires further information. She doesn't just take things as its said, she wants to be able to figure things out a bit more indepth.

When it comes to marriage I am seeing her closer to 22. They will have two girls and one boy of their own

💁I sure hope she is meaning this month! I know these are purely for fun but hey I can hope lol

12/22/17