I know this isn’t my business... but...

Okay so my husband and I live in our house with my brother in law and his wife. My sister in law was very upset and crying two days ago, so we went outside and talked. She told me that she had to get a procedure done. That she was feeling sick so she went to the doctor, found out that she was pregnant but the baby had no heartbeat. She said she needed to get a procedure done to get the baby out but her insurance wouldn’t cover it and the procedure costs $340. I told her I would help her out and give her $200. She said her doctor sent her to planned parenthood to get the procedure done. I’m starting to wonder if she is going to get a d&c; done or if she is getting an abortion. I don’t care either way, and I would have gave her the money no matter what. But I don’t know how to approach the situation. I don’t want to ask her and look like an asshole if that’s not the case. I just don’t want her to feel like I would judge her and she can talk to me about anything. What are your guys thoughts and or opinions?