Super Frustrated!!!!!

Ka

My husband and I have been trying to conceive our second child now since Oct 2016. We haven’t had any positive tests. My period has been anywhere from a week early, to two days early, to right on time. Only once has it been late but that was from ovulating late and me not picking up on the signs. I’ve been tested and everything is good. My period was due to start on Tues the 9th. I had really bad cramps on Sunday night that made me think my period was coming, but it didn’t. I’ve also had cramps Monday, Tuesday and yesterday morning but still no period. I took a test this morning and it’s negative! I haven’t been stressed, I’ve hardly thought about it during my tww until the cramps on Sunday. I know I ovulated Dec 26th. I had really bad pain in my stomach, hips, and back, took an ovulation test and it was the darkest I’ve ever had. I’m so sick of this bullshit. We conceived our first right away without a problem. I’m just extremely frustrated and annoyed with this entire process. Has anyone had something similar happen and ended up being pregnant?