Chemical Pregnancy - Again?!

I feel so frustrated and just need to get this out! My husband and are trying for number two, on 12/3 I had a faint line but positive pregnancy test. I was so excited but prior to our son being born I had miscarried at 10 weeks. So, I took 8 pregnancy tests and the line got darker! I was so overly excited I spilled the news to everyone :/ When I went to the doctor to confirm on 12/14 they told me my pg test was negative (I was devastated), did a few more tests and told me on the 12/30 that this was a chemical pregnancy. I ended up getting my period on 12/16. My doctor advised me to hold off on trying until my next period but my husband and I have been together since then. My period is due on 1/21 and I have no clue why but i took a dipstick pg test this morning and had a very faint line......WHAT?! My bloodwork from the 12/30 was definetly negative. Could it be possible that im actually preggo, or is this just another false positive? I'm so frustrated because I dont want to say a word to my husband or anyone because of the recent disappoint we felt.....has anyone else been through this? My little guy will be 2 on 1/30 and I would love to get him a sibling!